mediCipio ® A
The hemostat – Easy. Effective.
The medical device mediCipio ® A is a completely absorbable hemostatic agent made from oxidized, regenerated cellulose (ORC) and porcine collagen, without the use of human fibrinogen and thrombin. The patented two-layer structure of mediCipio A combines the excellent hemostyptic effect, absorbency and adhesiveness of the ORC layer with stability, compatibility and wound-healing properties of the collagen layer.
mediCipio ® A is induced for use in open or minimally invasive surgery. Thereby it can be used to support tissue sealing as well as postoperative hemostasis, especially in case of oozing or pooling/confluent bleeding.
In a prospective and randomized clinical trial it was confirmed that mediCipio ® A is as effective in inducing hemostasis as a product based on human thrombin and fibrinogen. The advantageous properties in the application of mediCipio ® A have been demonstrated in the following areas of application, e.g.:
- General and viszeral surgery
- Vascular surgery
Easy. To handle.
- Ready to use - without prior moistening
- Easy and flexible adaptation of the soft fleece to the wound
- Does not stick to the glove or instruments
- Suitable for use in the trocar
- Easy to store
- No documentation obligation according to the Transfusion Act
Effective. To achieve hemostasis.
- Safe and reliable hemostasis
- No discoloration in contact with blood – allows assessment of hemostatis
- No volume incrase – therefore also possible to use near nerves
- No allergenic additives, no risks from human thrombin und fibrinogen
- Completely resorbable
|Size [cm]||Contents [Units]||PZN||EAN|
|1 x 5||5||14174850||0701197926325|
|2,5 x 3||5||14174867||0701197926332|
|5 x 5||2||14174873||0701197926349|
|5 x 10||2||14174904||0701197926356|
The products are provided in individual sterile packages.